Sunday, July 19, 2009

Toilet Texting

Please enjoy the following conversation that took place via text between myself and my buddy Scott, earlier this evening.

Scott (7:22 PM): I'm pooping while watching TV.
Me (7:22 PM): Hahahahahhaha I just got done pooping.
Scott (7:23 PM): Our bowels are in sync! We're true friends!
Me (7:25 PM): One day, mankind shall be united by their bowels; brothers in pooping. That is my dream.
Scott (7:27 PM): Your gods! You are truly a visionary!
Me (7:29 PM): THE SYMPHONY OF BILLIONS POOPING IN UNISON SHALL RING OUT AS THE UNIVERSAL SONG OF MAN! HAIL ODIN!
Scott (7:31 PM): And while everyone is busy pooping we take all their stuff!
Me (7:32 PM): Exactly.

1 comment:

  1. I think if everyone in the world pooped at the same time, the world would implode. Gives new meaning to shit storm.

    ReplyDelete